We encourage you to bring the following when selecting a stone:
- 1Samples of your cabinets, tile and any other helpful interior pieces
- 2A layout (a basic drawing with measurements)
During your visit we can show you samples of different colors, we can provide you with samples of granite or marble to take home to make your selection easier. We appreciate all the information that you can provide regarding your project. This includes, but not limited to:
- Layout and measurements
- Stone Color
- Edge Type
- Backsplash information
- Sink & Faucet information
- Stove information (if applicable)
If you would like to see a drawing example and estimate form, please call or email us, and we will be glad to make that available for you. All estimates will be based upon the measurements, stone type and options selected by you.Step 2 ⇒
The measurement and positioning of stone products is affected by various factors. We have put in place a small checklist to ensure that your project fits perfectly.
- 1Cabinets need to be installed.
- 2All Kitchen appliances and fixtures need to be on location. That includes the stove, cooktop, rangetop, etc.
- 3The sink needs to be on location so that we may use it as a template for the sink cutout. Farm sinks needs to be install before templating.
- 4Please contact a licensed professional for all your electrical and plumbing needs.
If the above mentioned requirements have been satisfied, you can call us to arrange an appointment to template your kitchen. It is usually helpful to have someone who has the ability to make decisions about the project present during the templating.⇐ Step 1 Step 3 ⇒
The final price will be calculated based on the information collected during the templating visit.
The the project will require a 50% deposit based on the estimate price. This deposit is due after the template or final measurement is completed and the project details have been finalized.
We will NOT begin fabrication or schedule an installation date until the deposit is paid and contract sign.⇐ Step 2 Step 4 ⇒
The installation date will be set as per your convenience and the availability of our installation schedule. The final payment will be due in the form of, check, cash, money order, credit card, which is due on the day of the install.⇐ Step 3